A huge part of my job as a Delegate is to help you in any way I can to solve problems you may be having with a wide range of issues, from street repairs to state tax returns. My aide, Aaron Yohai, and I stand ready to make sure that you get the help you need. Use the contact numbers and internet links below to report problems directly or to get information. Please, don’t hesitate to contact my office when you need assistance.
Looking for precinct or voting information?
TOLL FREE STATE GOVERNMENT NUMBER:
Fairfax County Issues
(703) 691-2131 Non-Emergency Police Line to report suspicious activity that is not life threatening
(703) 280-0550 Reporting commercial vehicles parked on the street in a residential area
(703) 280-0587 Reporting five or fewer inoperative motor vehicles on private property
Public Works and Environmental Services
(703) 324-1950 Reporting grass over 12 inches on residential lots of less than 1/2 acre.
(703) 324-1937 Reporting construction without permits.
Noise Ordinances Enforcement
(703) 246-2300 Reporting dilapidated/unsightly residential properties; unsafe/unsanitary conditions; improper disposal of household garbage and/or trash; rats, roaches, or mosquitoes; too many people in a home.
Department of Planning and Zoning
(703) 324-1300 Reporting apartments in a single family home or more than 4 unrelated persons living in one house; too many animals in a home; ponding of water on a residential lot; junk and debris in yard; commercial vehicles parked on private property in residential area; more than five inoperative motor vehicles on private property.